Since the day we opened our doors in April, we have been very fortunate to have curious beer enthusiasts show up on our doorstep. We've been truly humbled by abundant interest in what’s brewing in Hapeville. When we started, we had no idea how many challenges and restrictions we would have to overcome. We didn't even know if the market would enjoy our beer. It was definitely an experiment. As many of you know, we did not seek any funding, conventional loans, or investment – we bootstrapped it. With the help of friends and family, we designed and built the entire brewery from the ground up to create what is now Arches Brewing.
In the past six months, we've been fortunate to receive a tremendous amount of positive feedback from the market and we simply cannot keep up with demand with our current production equipment. What was once a basement experiment, has turned into a quickly growing brand and today, 12 months ahead of schedule, we are ready to grow.
In early 2017, we raised enough capital to purchase a 20-barrel brewhouse which will arrive in February. We will repurpose our 3-barrel system to offer more specialty and limited release beers. In addition, we will add fermentation capacity, staff, and infrastructure to support our growth. In the second half of 2017, you will start seeing Arches cans on package store shelves. These pieces, along with many others, will allow us to support the growing demand for our beer.
In order to help us reach our final funding goal and purchase fermentation vessels to expand our capacity, we have created two membership levels to offer our friends, fans, and followers the opportunity to be a part of our story. Both membership levels are listed below.
If you are interested in either membership, please email email@example.com.
- Limited to 50 founders. Contribution of $5,000.
- Includes access for Founder and Guest for life to tours and tastings at the brewery (subject to Georgia's brewery laws and regulations)
- Founder’s glass engraved with your name and Founder Number kept in display locker at brewery for use at brewery
- Exclusive VIP access and invitations to Specialty Beer releases, Founder & Anniversary Events
- Twelve Souvenir 22oz bottles per founder, per year for 2 years
- Founder’s Brew – Style voted on by Founders & brewed once a year
- Founder’s Gear – Founder’s shirt + 1 shirt per year as released for 3 years
- Your name engraved on the Founder’s Fermenter
- Ability to host 1 private event at the brewery (up to 100 guests) – based on availability and subject to Georgia's brewery laws and regulations.
Pillars of the Arch
- Unlimited participation. Contribution of $2,000.
- Includes access for Member and Guest for life to tours and tastings at the brewery (subject to Georgia's brewery laws and regulations)
- Customized Pillars Member card, which allows priority access to all tastings and events
- Exclusive VIP access and invitations to Specialty Beer releases & Arches Anniversary Events
- Twelve Souvenir 22oz bottles per Member, per year for 2 years
- Arches Gear – Arches shirt + 1 shirt per year as released for 2 years
We sincerely thank each of you for your continued support and enthusiasm.
Jamey, Daniel, Ryan, Jeff and Greg